Responsibilities of the Job
- Troubleshoot, debug, Maintain and administer TIQ Locally Developed Systems.
- Monitor systems developments and recommend enhancements.
- Modifying code to fix errors, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Perform Systems testing, recommend, and execute improvements.
- Continually evaluate software components and tools for software applications, making recommendations for system improvements as required.
- Ensure database optimization, integrity, consistency, security and privacy.
- prepare documents, user manuals, tutorials required for system maintenance and utilization.
- Troubleshoot, debug, Maintain and enhance existing BI reports.
- Administer Dealer Management System [DMS]
- Provide Help desk support once required.
Total professional years of experience: one year relevant experience
Languages required: Arabic, English, Kurdish is plus
Education required: IT Engineering, OS, Mobile App & Website Development
- Address Mosul Rd, Next to 120 Rd Erbil, Iraq