About the Company
Al Baraka International Group consists of (15) companies are specialized in finding different economic aspects in all fields including residential and real estate investments, energy, services, food and construction industries, agricultural and animal investments, financial investments, commercial agencies, tourism investments, maritime, or transport and commercial services.
We are looking for a document controller to handle the intake, management, and storage of our company’s documents. In this role, you will be required to review, process, and file documentation as well as manage the smooth running of all our documentation operations.
To ensure success as a document controller you should be up to date with document management processes and have a detail-oriented mindset. A top-notch document controller will have an extensive understanding of document management software and be able to handle document access intaking and archiving responsibilities.
Duties & responsibilities
- Handling intake, scanning, verification, and storing documents.
- Filing and archiving relevant documentation.
- Retrieving files for other employees and customers when needed.
- Designing templates for documents, file types, and document databases.
- Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance.
- Controlling the flow of documents in and out of the department.
- Reporting errors or developments regarding document storage.
- Ensuring the secure destruction and disposal of sensitive documents.
- Updating and maintaining document management systems and physical records.
- Maintaining the security of confidential documents.
- Assisting employees with accessing documents through our document management system.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, or record management.
- 2 years’ experience in document management, archive management, or records management.
- Knowledge of document management systems and usage of incident forms
- An excellent grasp of Microsoft Office programs.
- Top-class typing and report writing skills.
- Detail-focused document organizing abilities.
- Familiarity with the relevant regulations regarding document keeping and handling.
- Able to proactively manage database changes using software management systems.
- Time-oriented approach to handling queries and tasks.
Interested candidates may send their CV’s to email@example.com
- How to apply Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org