We are looking for a detail-oriented Document Controller to join our team, A document controller is a controller responsible for the timely, accurate, and efficient preparation and management of documents. They control the numbering, sorting, filing, storing, and retrieval of both electronic and hard-copy documents produced by technical teams, projects, or departments.
- Controlling company and project documentation of all project departments.
- set up, copy, scan, and store documents
- Sorting, storing, and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of clients and industry professionals
- Manage the processes around documentation within the organization
- Communicate with the related client departments.
- Ensure documents are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion
- Working in an office.
- Checking for accuracy and editing files,
- Reviewing and updating documents.
- Archiving all the documents of the company for handover purposes.
- Support the other project teams when required.
- Taking the Minutes of meetings conducted and sharing them with clients.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
- Preparation of the IT staff and the agenda of weekly meetings
Qualification & preferred skills:
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- Familiarity with project management
- Basic knowledge of labor and corporate law
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organization skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc degree in Project Management or relevant field
- Address Erbil USD Month
- How to apply Please send your CVs/Resumes to [email protected] Please, include in your e-mail the subject line "Document Controller” Any email without this subject line will not be considered. Submit your CV in PDF format. Resumes in the form of IMG, photos, screenshots, and links will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications passed the expiration date of the advertisement will not be considered.