Rotation – 4/4
Rate – $1900/day
Location – KRI
Job Purpose: To provide Erbil-based operations management for the Shaikan Development including Jurassic 55k and 75k drilling, completion, testing and workovers and for the Triassic programme
Objectives and Day to Day Activities:
- Provide daily direction and support for the rig and Erbil well teams
- Manage service companies to ensure timely delivery of service and to drive quality and improvement
- Lead any ‘problem solving’ meetings and ensure that time is taken to stop activity and ‘re-group’ with key experts if required.
- Ensure that continuous learning in achieved via After Action Reviews and Lessons Learned process
- Drive HSE excellence through daily conversations and monthly HSE themed initiatives. Ensure all incidents are reported, investigated and actioned appropriately
- Attention to detail within all operational programmes
- Comply with GKPI Drilling Policies – Land Rigs
- Ensure that the team Strictly follows GKPI procurement processes. No ‘off contract’ procurement to be permitted.
Educational Requirements: Engineering degree preferred.
IWCF – well control supervisor (level 4) for land rigs
Job Knowledge/Skills/Experience Required: minimum 15 years of operational experience in drilling, completions and well testing with respected operators
- Address Erbil USD Month