Performing the tasks of transporting authorized passengers in the company vehicle, ensuring its technical and safety conditions and respecting the country’s traffic rules and security rules, in order to provide a safe, smooth and efficient service
- Checking daily, the technical conditions of the assigned vehicle (state of the tires, oil, fuel, brakes, radio equipment, spare parts, etc.), performing weekly check according to the company Logbook, refilling it when necessary, and keeping it clean to ensure it can be driven in perfect conditions. Carrying out a hand over if another uses the vehicle
- Ensuring the security of passengers in the vehicle, driving carefully, observing speed limits and traffic rules in the country as well as company security rules, in order to avoid car accidents.
- Ensuring all passengers have all necessary papers and tools in order before travelling, and ensuring non staff sign disclaimers of responsibility before using the vehicle
- Ensuring correct loading and unloading of the vehicle, submitting the documents to the receiver of the goods, checking the status of delivered goods, returning the duly completed documents to Logistics and ensuring that the goods have the necessary documents
- Ensuring that all vehicle documents and the driver’s driving license are valid and in the vehicle.
- Informing the line manager of any incident involving the transportation of passengers and/or goods.
- Knowing and respecting the security rules related to vehicle movements, specifically those related to customs, checkpoints and roadblocks. Ensuring all passengers know and respect the security rules
Essential literacy and driving license. Good knowledge of country roads
- Essential 2 years minimum of previous driving experience
- Desirable experience with specific vehicles to use (4×4, economic cars,bus,van, motorbikes, etc.)
- Address Baghdad- Iraq
- How to apply Application: Applicants must submit their CVs and Cover Letter no later than the 15th of July 2021 to the following address: [email protected] stating the job title in the mail by subject line: (Driver/ASCO HR-BGW-2021-007) . We strongly encourage you to submit your application as early as possible. ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. Please indicate in your Cover Letter how you were aware of this announcement
- Job Reference (Driver/ASCO HR-BGW-2021-007)