DAI works on the frontlines of international development. Global in reach and outlook, our 3,000 employees are committed to delivering development results in more than 100 countries worldwide.
For our Project in Iraq: ‘’EU Facility supporting policy dialogue and technical assistance in Iraq’’
DAI is looking to recruit: Driver
- Providing driving services to the project using his own vehicle (or having power of attorney for the use of somebody else’s vehicle) during the project duration;
- Responsible for providing high quality driving services in a timely, secure and safe way;
- Responsible for arranging the payment of all vehicle related taxes, insurances and other costs;
- Responsible for the technical maintenance of the vehicle;
- Responsible for keeping the vehicle clean (at least once per week the driver is obliged to wash and clean the vehicle);
- Responsible for filling in the information about the daily itineraries and kilometers and submitting the information for approval together with the monthly timesheets;
- Assisting in the maintenance of the project office, office supply and other deliveries;
- Any other task assigned by the Team Leader or Local Project Coordinator which is not in contradiction with the project objectives.
Reporting: To the Team Leader, Local Project Coordinator and the Project Manager/Director upon request. Coordinate with the Security team.
- Completion of secondary school education;
- Valid and clean driving license;
- Previous working experience at the same or similar position;
- Previous experience in working for the international organizations is an asset;
- knowledge of English is a must;
- Very good communication skills;
- Owning an IZ badge is preferable
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
Place of the assignment: Baghdad, Iraq
Please send your CV in English to Mr. Ahmed Alsultan at: Ahmed_Alsultan@dai.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Address Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply Please send your CV in English to Mr. Ahmed Alsultan at: Ahmed_Alsultan@dai.com Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.