Kurdistan Save the Children is a non-profit, non-political, and non-sectarian organization that
provides assistance regardless of race, gender, traditions, political or religious affiliation.
We work with children in various fields of child protection, sponsorship, health and education. Our
main aim is to work directly or indirectly, to ensure a better future for children, through improving
and providing their various medical, social, economical, and educational needs.
KSC has been established in 1991. our main office is located in Sulaymaniyah.
Protection and assistance for refugees and asylum seeker children in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah governorates.
This project seeks to provide protection services to refugees/asylum seekers, IDPS and host community children with the main focus on refugees/asylum seekers residing in the urban and camp areas of Erbil and Sulaymaniyah Governorates through: Providing specialized child protection services and support through case management for refugees, Conducting BIA and participating in the BID Panel under the overall framework of UNHCR’s Best Interest Procedures (BIP), Establishing or strengthening the capacity of community-based child protection structures, Community outreach/mobilization such as conducting awareness raising sessions for children and their parents/caregivers, Providing recreational, structured and non-structured PSS activities, as well as physiotherapy for children with disabilities, providing capacity building to government counterparts responsible for child protection.
Scope of work (Main tasks)
Reports to: Project Manager
Job Purpose: Provide all the transportation services for facilitating the staff’s work.
- Responsible for transporting staff members from-to the office to the assigned destinations.
- Keep his vehicle clean and ready to work reasonably.
- Be ready for travelling outside Erbil, if this is requested by any staff member reasonably.
- Keep record of the milage of his/her vehicle in a special logbook.
- Record the names of the places visited and the staff performed the visits.
- Respect the privacy and confidentiality of the work.
- Ensure that the required regular maintenance for his vehicle has been made for avoiding any quick damage during the trips.
- Carry out any other tasks and duties may reasonably be required by the fleet Manager or the Project Manager
Qualifications and Requirement
- High school degree/ Diploma is a plus.
- Languages: Arabic and Kurdish are mandatory.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ relevant professional experience.
- Previous experience with international or local NGOs.
- Address Erbil-Eskan behind chwarchra Hotel
- How to apply Please fill in the google form as requested.