We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Duty Engineer you are responsible for all the mechanical and technical maintenance and HVAC equipment within your property and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Supervise and control the preventive maintenance schedule
• Be responsible for the health safety of the property
• Follow the preventive maintenance chart strictly and maintain records for future reference
• Coordinate with other department’s counterparts to ensure their satisfaction on quality and progress
• Create departmental training programmes among engineering employees and create opportunities to multitask
• Distribute the work to subordinates accordingly to their capabilities in order to get the best results to the specified standards
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree in mechanical engineering with previous experiences in a similar role and a proven knowledge in the operation and maintenance of the equipment. A good command of English and the ability to find fault and rectify subsystems are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive through working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Drive for Results
Planning for Business
Understanding Hotel Operations