To manage the extract, transform and load sub-process of the reporting services delivery process, including system processes, process architecture, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) mechanisms and data load strategy.
- Design, implement and maintain data movement processes including system processes, process architecture, extract transform and load (ETL) mechanisms, and data load strategy.
- Diagnose and propose solutions for database and application performance issues.
- Review hardware architecture including capacity planning.
- Analyze data storage structures including, staging area design, operational data stores (ODS), data warehouse design, and data mart design.
- Experience in ETL architecture and development.
- Proficiency in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Data integration experience.
- Analysis and design skills.
- Understanding of relational database design modeling concepts and techniques.
- Familiar with reporting platforms.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
Number Of Positions
1-2 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.