E&I Technician – Commissioning
Industry: Oil & Gas
Work Location: Iraq
Rotation: 60 days on 15 days off
Remuneration: $5 – 5.5K per month (this is paid every month as a salary) + Accommodation + Transport + Rotational Flights + Food + Laundry + Medical Insurance
- 5+ years experience as an Electrical & Instrument Technician with expertise during the Precommissioning and Commissioning / Start-up phases of the project
- Knowledge of Fire and Gas, PAGA and CCTV
- Calibration, installation, commissioning and troubleshooting for all types of field instrument.
- Inspect and test operation of instruments.
- Knowledge for commissioning various types of flow meters including Ultrasonic, Mass Flow and Turbine.
- Knowledge of LV electrical systems and electrical function testing during commissioning
- Field experience with Cause and Effect checks of ESD, F&G and PAGA systems
- Field experience with commissioning of various types of analysers.
- Ability to remove and replace defective parts
- Inspect, commission, maintain and troubleshoot control instrumentation and fire & gas equipment
Award winner of:
KSA Recruitment Company of the Year, Best Executive Search Firm of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019/2020 | Best Engineering Recruitment Firm of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018