INTECH Process Automation is looking for an energized and capable professional for the role of an Electrical Engineer.
INTECH Process Automation has been helping businesses transform for the future through next-generation Automation and Digital technologies for the past 30 years and counting. We are a globally renowned engineering company specializing in automation, electrical, energy transition, and digitalization solutions. Our application-specific solutions diversified and technically backed portfolio and expertise in equipment from major OEMs and system vendors are what differentiate us.
His/her general responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- Perform review of the engineering assigned as per project plan
- Ensure project QA/QC plan is followed internally and by the contractors
- Responsible for the value addition in the project execution required to meet the cost improvement target Validate the supplier technical offer and confirm compliance to project specifications
- Draft the SOW for contractors and ensure the scope of work is fully confirmed by the contractor before the award of the contract to contractor
- Work with the project planning team for development of detailed schedule and progress trackers for different phases of the project (engineering, construction, testing & commissioning)
- Shall have 6-10 years of engineering design & commissioning experience with minimum
- 3 years of on-site experience in the installation & commissioning of electrical systems
- Knowledge of maintenance activities for above systems
- Shall have experience of functional testing of LV and MV switchboards, secondary Injection testing of relays, Hipot and contact resistance testing of LV and MV
- Switchgears: Knowledge of low and medium voltage switchgear construction will be an added advantage
- Shall have basic understanding of the HVAC system design
- Shall have experience of design, installation and commissioning (minimum 2) of following:
- Low Voltage (415V) Switchgear & MCC’s
- Medium Voltage (upto 11KV) Switchgear & MCC’s AC & DC UPS systems
- Transformer Systems
Note: The position allows a flexibility of ‘work from home’ however has a requirement to visit sites as well.