Position Responsibilities Summary:
We are looking for hardworking and motivated individuals who can join us as Electrical Engineer for our company.
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing electrical products. You will also be responsible for testing and troubleshooting electrical equipment and devices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Electrical Engineer Responsibility:
- Meeting the clients and noting down their specifications.
- Designing and implementing various electrical equipment and systems.
- Maintaining all the equipment and devices.
- Performing testing on the electrical components.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Conducting engineering tasks as and when required.
- Using electrical calculations for designing products.
- Troubleshooting electrical problems on time.
- Installing and configuring electrical equipment as per customer requirements.
- Carrying out quality control procedures for the equipment.
- Ensuring that the electrical products are according to the criteria.
- Complying with electrical codes and standards.
- Improving the functioning of old electrical products if needed.
- Writing reports and other required documentation.
- Overseeing the team members.
- Delegating tasks to the Junior Engineer and other fellow team members.
Qualification & preferred skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Proven work experience as an Electrical Engineer or a similar role in the Engineering field
- 5+ years of experience working as an Electrician or a similar role.
- A valid professional license as an Electrical Engineer.
- Proven knowledge of electrical theory, materials, and equipment.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Professional certification in safety management and national electric codes is a plus point.
- Excellent understanding of electrical codes and standards.
- Experience in designing and installing electrical products.
- Extraordinary ability to solve complex problems efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team as and when required.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints, maintenance, and repair knowledge.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Address Gwer Road 12th Km, Near Qaryataq Village, Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq
- Salary Offer N/A USD N/A Month
- How to apply How to Apply: • Please send your CVs/Resumes to [email protected] • Please, include in your e-mail the subject line "Electrical Engineer” Any email without this subject line will not be considered. Submit your CV in PDF format. • Resumes in the form of IMG, photos, screenshots, and links will not be accepted. • Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. • Applications passed the expiration date of the advertisement will not be considered.