Baghdad Tourism Island is looking to hire an Electrical Engineer to be responsible for implementing electrical equipment in the construction site. The Engineer will also help design electrical plans of the project’s various needs while being able to make quality assurance checks are done on regular bases. This position will be reporting directly to the Project Manager in charge.
- Evaluate electrical equipment and systems by designing testing methods
- Test finished products and system capabilities
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results
- Providing quality assurance for ongoing projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong problem solving, technical, math and science skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Address Baghdad, Iraq
- How to apply Qualified Candidates should submit their CVs (PDF or Word) to [email protected] with "Electrical Engineer" in the subject line of the email.