- Under direct supervision assists with the installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment in offshore and onshore oil and water wells.
- Assists with testing downhole ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- The position involves frequent travel on domestic or international assignments and time away from home, often at short notice.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.