We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Electrical Supervisor you are responsible to supervise and coordinate activities of installing, repairing and inspecting electrical equipment for compliance with government electrical codes and company standards, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Maintain all the electrical equipments in good working condition
• Maintain all electrical control panels in accurate function
• Prepare preventive maintenance schedule
• Maintain the cleanliness of all electrical panels, motors, electrical appliances, etc.
• Distribute the work to subordinates according to their capabilities to get the best results
• Ensure that the work done by subordinates are according to the specified standard
• Ensure that all related tools are in safe place and in working condition
• Follow the preventive maintenance chart strictly and maintain records for future reference
• Coordinate with other departments counterparts and ensure their satisfaction on quality and progress
• Create on the job training among engineering employees and create opportunities for them to multitask
• Be aware of the emergency procedure in the hotel and know what to do in case of emergencies
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be ideally holding a degree in electrical engineering with previous experiences in a similar role and a proven knowledge in developing and implementing electrical procedures. A good command of English and the ability to find fault and rectify electrical systems are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Drive for Results
Planning for Business
Understanding Hotel Operations