Work on and assist in the implementation of Korek Recruitment & Selection Policy. Follow up on procedures and activities related to Employment unit such as attracting and hiring qualified candidates to work in Korek.
- Coordinate and follow up with the departments in the region in order to meet Korek recruitment needs.
- Search for CV’s in the Korek database, as well as other databases (online recruitment sites) to help departments in their recruitment needs.
- Coordinate and follow up on interviews & provide a shortlist of candidates as per vacancy matrix.
- Maintain & update vacancies matrix.
- Follow-up with qualified applicants for certain functions.
- Keep personnel files and make sure to update the related information continuously through the registration and documentation of all information relating to the staff.
- Make sure to keep the curriculum vitae and job applications documented on the datebase for reference when needed and supervise the sorting, evaluation and verification of the applicants’ information.
- Follow up on all the formal procedures for the completion of the recruitment process for accepted candidates.
- Assist in recruitment projects/campaigns or projects to promote Korek as Employer of choice.
- Excellent Communication Skills English & Arabic.
- Good at MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to prepare reports.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Bachelor in Business Administration, Human Resource, or a related field.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)