- Number of contractors: 1 Consultant.
- Location: Baghdad
- Period and Duration of the assignment/Services: Six Months,
Start Date: 01.12.2022
First University degree in Renewable energy, power, or related Engineering discipline. Hold or be eligible for engineer’s union accreditation status or recognized equivalent by a national or international regulatory authority.
Years of Experience:
At least 2 years of relevant in the field of renewable energy solutions for an advanced degree, or 3 years for undergraduate
Fluency (level C) in English language and Arabic. Knowledge of Kurdish or a second official UN language is desirable.
Desired Experience for Entry into The Role:
- Proven experience in solar system design and technologies
- Has deepened technical knowledge and practical experience in renewable energy-related projects.
- Has worked extensively in tasks that involved relationship building and community engagement.
- Address Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply Please submit the following document to [email protected] • CV (PDF) • Graduation Certificate. Kindly write ( Engineer - Renewable Energy-Associate - Baghdad ) in the subject of the Email IMPORTANT NOTE: If the candidate is currently employed by a government institution, he/she must be able to provide an unpaid leave of absence for the duration of the consultancy. Please follow the below link for the detailed job description and terms of reference: https://starsorbitorg-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/s_rasheed_starsorbit_org/Eads9gvCS0VAswQToNztehsBTZFBh-M5GEwXfIy5ncmoHQ?e=hhdMTq