KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program life cycle within the Government Services and Hydrocarbons sectors. KBR employs approximately 34,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to work on EPCM portfolio of projects under a general service agreement to be based in Basra, Iraq for 28/28 rotation.
Job Responsibility and Requirement
- Strong working knowledge of international codes and standards.
- Familiar with the latest design engineering and analytical techniques/software.
- Experience across all engineering phases (concept/FEED/detail and site activities).
- Onshore brownfield Middle East experience.
- Multidiscipline engineering team leadership with a strong personal ability in one relevant engineering discipline and a sound working knowledge of other relevant engineering disciplines. Ability to engage, challenge and direct engineers of all disciplines in order to achieve overall project objectives. Manage the technical assurance of all deliverables and ensure compliance with engineering standards, policies and procedures.
- Proven track record in onshore brownfield projects in the Middle East.
- Reports to the Project Director / Construction Manager (depending on size of Project).
- Plans and manages all project design /engineering activities. Ensures design deliverables are of high quality.
- Interfaces with Construction Manager/Project Manager/Director on design/engineering issues.
- Minimum 20+ years of experience required
- Minimum 14-15+ Years of experience in Oil & gas industry
- Should have been a Manager for minimum 7+ years
- Bachelor honours degree in a relevant engineering discipline from a recognised institution
- Master’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
Interested and suitable candidates please apply for the role. Suitable candidates will be contacted directly.