This position will report directly to the Director of Enrollment Management.
Summary of Position:
This is a new position in a start-up university setting. The Enrollment Systems Analyst is responsible for maintaining the Peoplesoft Campus Solutions (SIS) system for the American University of Iraq – Baghdad (AUIB). Reporting to the Director of Enrollment Management, the Enrollment Systems Analyst leverages the technical capabilities of the SIS, along with various third-party integrations, to ensure that AUIB maximizes the potential of those systems in an effort to provide superior service to end users.
Having previous experience working in a post-secondary educational environment, the Enrollment Systems Analyst will work closely with various departments to identify, and provide solutions, for effective SIS utilization across the university. The position will provide technical solutions, support on upgrades, testing, feature enhancements, and creative ways to use technology to advance the operational effectiveness of Enrollment Management and other departments.
This position ensures the quality and integrity of data that flow through all enrollment systems and offers the most effective technical solutions to ensure the integrity of the system efficiency. The position plays a lead role in coding and configuring technical solutions in the systems, developing complex and real-time reporting and data analysis across the student lifecycle. Finally, the position helps protect the security of sensitive and confidential data by developing, implementing, and maintaining business processes involving data storage, management, and dissemination.
- Performs system coding, configuration, maintenance, enhancement, and end user support through Peoplesoft Campus Solutions.
- Coordinates efforts to ensure that the PeopleSoft systems and third-party integrated systems support departmental objectives and information management needs.
- Promotes and facilitates new functionality or applications through collaboration with University departments.
- Builds and maintains a library of queries and reports within PeopleSoft for users and provides data analysis.
- Customizes Enrollment Management systems to meet the changing needs and growth of the Enrollment Management department, including the design and execution of application flow from submission through decision release, financial aid and scholarship processes, and course information and student registration.
- Performs function integrations for the various PeopleSoft Campus Solutions modules (Student Admission using OAA, Student Records, Campus Community, Curriculum Management, Student Financials, Gradebook, Academic Advising, and Contributor Relationship).
- Analyzes business processes, procedures and functions, data collection methods and workflow requirements to determine areas of improvement in processes and system functionality.
- Designs, configures, develops, tests, and implements approved applications using delivered PeopleSoft tools and functionality, including but not limited to: PS Query, Excel to CI, BI Publisher, and Comm Gen.
- Assist in determining and assigning security access level to the system, forms, and reports.
- Coordinates testing of regular system updates and corrects functional problems and deficiencies.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive business and technical documentation for Enrollment Management processes, data integration between other enrollment systems, and end user training and support.
- Manages user accounts and permissions.
- Collaborates with other IT teams and staff.
- Be a primary point of contact with Oracle/PeopleSoft on service requests
- Troubleshoots systems issues.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions experience OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Additional skills that will be strongly considered:
- Familiarity and experience with FERPA regulations.
- Knowledge of project management and system implementation.
- Demonstrated data analytical skills.
- Proficiency in business analysis – translating business requirements into functional system designs.
- Experience using business intelligence tools.
- Experience supporting CRM systems.
Applications should include:
- Cover Letter.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of Passport Data information page.
- References (contact details) for up to three individuals who are familiar with your work.
- Copies of all formal academic degrees and certificates.
- Copies of your Transcripts.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Confidential review of materials and screening of candidates will begin immediately.
Please apply through AUIB website OR send your application and supporting documents to the following email address: [email protected]
If an applicant has any relatives working at AUIB this must be disclosed in writing in the cover letter.
If you have not heard back from us after 3 weeks, it means that your application was not successful.
- Address Airport Road - American University of Iraq Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply Please apply through AUIB website OR send your application and supporting documents to the following email address: [email protected]