WRS Kurdistan are looking for Local candidates to work as Enterprise Sales Supervisor for a well-known Technology company in Erbil.
Act as a medium between the company and other organization such as ISPs, GSM Operators, Enterprise companies, governmental bodies, and educational establishments. His/her job would be to connect these organizations to the company network across Iraq wherever they are.
- Conduct market research to gather and collect data on the number and type of organizations (business and non-business) within the designated vicinity.
- Conduct market research to gather and collect data on the telecommunications industry in general and internet service in particular within the designated vicinity.
- Know the competition in the market and the needs and wants of existing and new clients.
- Build a vast network of contacts across the designated region in order to create opportunities for organizations to know the products and services of the company.
- The candidate will be responsible to draw the sales acquisition strategy along with a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual roadmap for his/her designated region.
- Contact new clients in order to propose and sell company products and services.
- Follow up on proposals and agreements on a daily basis to secure deals.
- Visit clients on regular basis to ensure the quality of services and pay attention to clients’ needs.
- The candidate will be responsible for delivering the targets set by the company.
- Be able to use his/her strategies to secure higher revenues.
- Liaise with internal channel partners to execute plans and deliver clients’ expectations.
- Liaise with the technical support team to connect customers to the company network and provide technical support wherever and whenever needed.
- Act as an individual and a team player to support the team in order to deliver a better result.
- Carry out any other plans and agenda set by the line manager.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales, particularly in the telecom business.
- A rich background knowledge of technology in general and telecom in particular.
- A minimum of BA or BSc in technology or business.
- Must be fluent in English, Arabic, and Kurdish.
- Must be IT literate and be familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Must have a driver’s license.