The purpose of this GISR-supported Activity is to explore more effective and integrated approaches to aiding survivors and victims of gender-based violence (GBV), through assessments of current activities, the design of pilot projects testing improved interventions, and learning, sharing, and “scaling up” of promising approaches. Activities are focused on communities in the Ninewa Plains.
The Consultant will provide executive coaching services to women in leadership positions working with MSI’s partner organizations. Coaching services will focus on identifying strengths, problem solving using and working with women leaders to identify and improve their own performance goals. The Consultant will meet remotely with MSI to understand background and project needs, pilot initiatives, and NGO partner capacity prior to meeting with women clients. The Consultant will conduct initial sessions to identify women’s strengths and goals, followed by consecutive one-on-one confidential coaching sessions.
- Assess clients’ challenges and performance goals and develop job coaching plans
- Communicate with clients to understand their strengths, goals and ambitions
- Assist clients to discover and overcome their personal barriers and set goals
- Assess the strengths of individuals and teach them to use them effectively
- Guide clients in learning to implement and evaluate performance goals
- Provide coaching in organizational team leadership and management
- Monitor and evaluate progress of clients
- Final report with general (not individualized or confidential) information about issues women focused on, tools and techniques that proved useful, lessons learned, and recommendations for future coaching to women in a similar context
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or relevant field is required
- Minimum of two years’ experience
- Proven experience providing coaching services related to leadership and organizational development
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work across different cultures
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Ability to provide coaching services online remotely to individuals with English as a second language
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email [email protected] with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com