We are seeking a competent Executive Secretary to the Board of Directors to provide essential support to our high-ranking officials. You will play a crucial role in organizing and maintaining the executive’s schedule, as well as performing various administrative tasks.
As an Executive Secretary, you must possess exceptional time-management and multitasking skills to handle multiple responsibilities efficiently. Your diligence and competence will allow executives to focus on their managerial duties without distractions.
Your primary objective will be to enhance the overall efficiency of our business by ensuring the timely and efficient completion of all assigned administrative tasks.
Join our team and contribute to the smooth operation of our organization by providing invaluable support to our executives.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Degree in business administration or relative field
- Experience between 2-5 years
Interested candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Baghdad, Iraq
- How to apply Please send your CV to email@example.com