– Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
– Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
– Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
– Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
– Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
– Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
– Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Address Zayona USD Month
- How to apply send the resume to [email protected] or by WhatsApp:07837772002