This position is responsible for overseeing External communication activities including ATL & BTL promotional activities, social media reachability, business leads, and corporate branding strategy and all branding activities, art work, campaigns content, advertising, marketing agencies relations, as well as channel communication and campaigns to build a strong brand awareness and recognition. ensure proper and timely communication to targeted audiences, whilst maintaining and building the corporate identity.
Plan and execute all digital media and external communication, including ATL and BTL, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, prints, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital media campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence and manage the content that the business posts to every platform
- Manage the content that the business posts to social media
People Management Duties:
- Build and develop a strong team through implementation of recruitment and development initiatives.
- Coach, motivate and retain staff, develop individual as well as team capabilities.
- Manage daily entry and accuracy of information in the system, ensure automation of processes
- Prepare the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as per department guidelines
Select and hire employees in the function, train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work output.
to achieve efficiency.
Maintain the section electronic and manual archiving
- Bachelor degree in public relations, communication, marketing related field.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with at least 4 years in ISP industry environment.