Job Title: External Procurement & Logistic Coordinator
Branch & Department: HQ- Procurement
Report Line: Branch Manager / Procurement Manager
We serve fresh products from nature to your table. The products which are obtained from nature are being analyzed and processed in different categories and we are packing diligently and we present your taste.
The key task is to organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods, and to ensure that orders are satisfied correctly. Having coordination and follow up with relevant parties to make sure the arrival of products as per planned schedules.
- Organizing Invoices, Product shipment, port release, delivery to internal borders, arranging the product to the branches.
- Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys.
- Developing and arranging schedules for payments, loading and arrival of products.
- Planning and negotiating technical difficulties with Procurement manager.
- Identifying potential suppliers and maintaining good relationships with them.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Participate in the coordination of purchasing forecast, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material.
- Manage activities related to strategic or planned purchasing, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Forecasting levels of demand for products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels
- Conducting research to determine the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality
- Negotiate and review contracts (with procurement Manager) and monitoring their progress.
- Checking the quality of service provided, given list of prices, the consignee and notify parties per required country port.
- Processing payments and invoices.
- Keeping contract files and using them as reference for the future.
- Giving presentations about market and product analysis
- Research for new items to be purchased as per market needs.
- Any other task that is required for the position might be discussed later.
- Bachelor Degree, degree in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred.
- At least one-year experience in the related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet to strict deadlines & setting priority
- Should be good commanding in Kurdish, English, Arabic & preferable (not conditional) to know other languages such as Persian, Turkish or Russian
- Self-motivated, self-directed and competitive with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication, negotiation & follow up skills
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
How to apply:
The company encourages male applicants to apply, the deadline to receive CVs is 31st March,2023
Please send your CVs to [email protected] , write down (External Procurement & Logistic Coordinator) in the subject of your email.
- Address Suleimaniyah USD Month
- How to apply How to apply: The company encourages male applicants to apply, the deadline to receive CVs is 31st March,2023 Please send your CVs to [email protected] , write down (External Procurement & Logistic Coordinator) in the subject of your email.