This position is responsible for supervising the quality assurance & Control team to follow up on all issues requiring escalation in the tickets system, customer complaints, and any other quality audit process gaps. The position is required to produce detailed analysis of the issues and propose solutions and correction actions for implementation and in certain cases assist department managers in implementation of the solution.
Key duties :
- Oversee Quality Assurance audits to highlight issues and gaps in quality assurance and quality control.
- Keep all function heads and management informed about any deviations in quality levels of processes against the predefined targets.
- Communicate with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the quality
- management system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, advise on changes and how to implement and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality Standards.
- Establish, implement and maintain the quality awareness throughout the various departments Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the products and the environment; through training and work instructions.
- Implement relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Builds relationships internally with project managers.
- Liaise with operations and the Technology team to ensure the smooth introduction of new products and processes and for reporting and reducing quality issues
- Inspect to ensure that products and processes comply with requirements, using established engineering techniques.
- Ensure all quality data is captured.
- Conduct Training related to quality standards and checklist for the departments.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards implementation across the departments and assign Tasks to the quality control and assurance team to address the gaps in quality standards.
- Follow up on all issues requiring escalation in tickets system, customer complaints, and incidents according to a well-defined and strict escalation procedure.
- Conduct thorough Analysis of these problems and Forward to process optimization team if requiring major project of process reengineering.
- Assist in drafting quality function policies and procedures.
- Review management/technical reports of Quality Assurance Issues.
- Ensure process execution is in accordance with service quality parameters set by the organization.
- Assist quality manager in preparing quality audit plan annually and is responsible for full implementation.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities deviations and submit management reports on regular intervals.
- Conduct site visits and system audits of all quality metrics to ensure quality controls are in place and reduce any gaps in the process.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions for all quality assurance audit points.
- Develop and implement mystery shopping program, standards audit and submit results at regular intervals to the board and ensure corrective action is taken.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits for all remote locations to ensure proper recording of any deviations of quality standards.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Ensure ongoing compliance to government required service levels, government required processes.
- Oversee reporting, findings and analysis related to quality standards.
- Handle assignment related to research of best standards quality standards related to ISP Processes.
- Ensure that quality management systems comply with industry standards and are compatible with and comparable to initiatives of best practice organizations.
- Agree with the Chiefs on quality standards requirements of all divisions ensuring all processes in the organization have Set quality standards and KPI metrics benchmarks to follow.
- Set standards for quality/health and safety.
- Ensure that quality management systems comply with industry standards and are compatible with and comparable to initiatives of best practice organizations
Quality Assurance & Control Staff Management:
- Select and hire employees in the function, train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work output.
- Coach and Train staff on new technologies and processes, continually improving the status quo.
- Prepare the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as per department guidelines.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- Manage the utilization of staff and workflow of processes, propose initiatives for improvement.
- BSc. in Telecom Engineering or any related engineering field.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (desired)
- Certified Quality Engineer (desired)
- 5 Years in Quality Field with minimum 3 Years in Quality Management Field
- Preferred experience in ISP Industry Quality Standards field or Quality Assurance in Big Four Consulting firms worked on assignments related to Telecom or ISP.