- 1. Prepare syllabus of all teaching subjects within the approved curriculum.
- 2. Advance preparation of the lecture with all necessary materials and tools.
- 3. Conduct lectures according to the teaching schedule.
- 4. Checking and assessing student work and comprehension.
- 5. Stay available for providing further clarification to the students if needed as per the working time schedules.
- 6. Prepare assignments and conduct exams as needed.
- 7. Conduct researches in the field of specialization as needed.
- 8. Participate in committees and attend meetings as requested by the line manager.
- 9. Attend conferences and seminars as required.
- 10. Develop teaching skills and update her/his knowledge in the area of specialization.
- 11. Participate in the process of examination invigilation.
- 12. Assist the department in the preparation and updating of the curriculum.
- 13. Perform any other related tasks delegated by the line manager.
- Address Erbil- Ankawa USD Month
- How to apply Please send your CV to Jobs@cue.edu.krd with mentioning the position title. or use the link below https://cue.edu.krd/vacancies/faculty-of-business-administration/