We are HIRING!!, RAWNAQ ALDUR is looking for a talented Restaurant manager who is passionate about food and hospitality culture. The Restaurant manager will train staff to greet customers, answer the questions of staff, and prepare and serve food and drinks. he will also maintain a clean and well-stocked workspace.
The Restaurant Manager will oversee and manage the daily operations of the restaurant.
- trains restaurant staff.
- Organizes and oversees the staff schedules.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with restaurant policy.
- Ensuring incoming staff complies with company policy
- Training staff to follow restaurant procedures
- Maintaining safety and food quality standards
- Keeping customers happy and handling complaints
- Organizing schedules
- Keeping track of employees’ hours
- Recording payroll data
- Ordering food, gloves and other operational supplies while staying within budget limitations
- Supervising daily shift operations
- Ensuring all end of day cash outs are correctly completed
- Coordinating daily front- and back-of-house restaurant operations
- Controlling operational costs and identifying ways to cut waste
- Appraising staff performance
- Interviewing/recruiting new employees
- Interacting with guests to get feedback on product quality and service levels
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other restaurant guidelines.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous restaurant experience required; management experience preferred.
- How to apply please send your updated resume (CV) to [email protected] and please indicate” in the subject line (Restaurant Manager). *The ideal candidate should hold an iraqi or lebanese Passport