This position is responsible for handling the daily on-site tasks of the field technicians in terms of coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of maintenance tasks assigned to ensure maintenance requests are processed timely with the quality requested to achieve required SLAs.
- Manage the daily on-site tasks for the assigned team of field technicians maintaining the sites for the assigned region.
- Manage Safety, quality issues, and workforce performance feedback for the task requested.
- Ensure all tickets are resolved as per the required SLAS time and quality.
- Provide on-site technical guidance to technicians in all phases of wiring connectivity technology design & engineering drawings for setup and installation of cable and jumpers, cell tower construction, rooftop cell site platforms and cabinets, RF units, DC power, and cabling…etc.
- Responsible for checks and balances of time attendance to ensure proper and accurate reporting of time.
- Handle primary review and confirmation of job expenses in the worksheet submitted by the team and route
- Ensure receiving the Approvals and permission access for the employees to enter the site if required.
- Follow up material requests & return from governorates to main WH.
- Submit daily reports related to the completed works to the supervisor.
- Provide adequate and timely feedback on technician job performance and administer discipline as required on the site.
- When needed and if there is a shortage of resources, perform servicing, testing, inspections, and repairs on various equipment.
- For technical areas related to Radio: The team leader oversees the Alignment of the links, and handles the base Tower’s Casting foundation.
- For technical areas related to Power, the team leader handles the following: Configuration of the Power Devices, (shelter location, Gen location, Main Power Source, Second Power source…etc.).
- Effectively handle reading and interpreting engineering/construction work prints.
- Effectively use communication systems and tools.
- Administer processes and policies related to safety, attendance, and performance work rules.
- Check the daily work assigned to the team members.
- Check the daily Report on work progress & send it to the supervisor.
- Send monthly reports related to technicians’ performances.
- Recommend to supervisor performance level, Hiring, Firing, and Transfer of staff for the team.
- Implement and Manage employee shifting schedules and daily activities.
Staff Management/Internal Processes:
- Record daily the attendance records and ensure company policy is implemented.
- Implement Health and Safety Rules and ensure the policy is implemented.
- Prepare and submit the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports as per section guidelines.
- Coordinate daily schedule of employee assignments and ensure performance meets SLAs.
- Resolve all employee personnel inquiries, conflicts, and grievances.