We harness ISP technology in a way that delivers both speed and reliability – consistently. As an Internet Services Provider licensed by ITPC MOC (Ministry of Communication) that has operated since 2009 we’ve built up a reputation that today, proudly proceeds us – boasting a growing client base of businesses whose existence relies upon the service that we provide
- Manage all aspects of field network operations including network, configuration , performance management and network administration.
- Manage the fiber project management and end user rollout programs, security and safety considerations, and preventive maintenance programs.
- Manage & ensure the daily activities running according to the projects PIP
- Solve the complex issues in sites, designs, environmental work activities,
- Provide solutions and support for the teams to keep the teams working smoothly without any delay,
- Able to work on different type of tools, NMS systems, GIS, AutoCAD, Google Earth, maps, & the presentations
- Able to work in all regions
Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
3-5 Years Experience in Fiber Communication field