Position: Field Operation Specialist
Job Grade: Junior
Reporting To: Field Parts Assistant Manager
Duty Station: Erbil branch office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Handling branches of the organization and make sure that their work proceeds effectively.
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and implement projects.
- Motivating the team members to achieve the operational goals and objectives.
- Monitoring the dealers to ensure and effective timely performance
- Building and establishing good customer relationship by assisting customer-facing staff in avoiding obstacles associated with operational policies and procedures.
- Continuously monitoring customer satisfaction level to make sure company operations meet customer requirements.
- Organize training programs for dealer staff to enhance their performance.
- Develop and implement best practices and procedures to enhance business growth.
- Develop and introduce new action plans to increase the customer paid unit sales.
- At least 2 years in a similar role, and knowledge in automotive sector
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Outlook, & Word
- Fluency in English and Arabic. Kurdish Arabic is a plus
- Valid Driver’s License
- Iraqi nationality
- Active team player
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be creative, innovative, & self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Punctuality & Attention to details
- Open for travel for Iraqi cities
- Address Toyota Iraq, Mosul Road, Erbil USD Month