Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- FO Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Operate process and utility systems effectively and safely. The company has Operating Procedures that are expected to be followed along with local regulatory compliance.
- Communicate with the control room operator and perform necessary tasks safely in order to keep the processing facility operating efficiently.
- Start up, monitor, and shut down operational and utility equipment effectively and safely.
- Monitor, maintain, and optimize process parameters (Level, flow, pressure, temperature, etc.) within operating limits.
- Monitor electrical and pneumatic equipment, safety and emergency shutdown devices, firefighting and fuel systems, etc.
- Ensure timely readings are completed at the required time.
- Follow the Permit to work system, and safety management system that is in place.
- Facilitate maintenance by installing and removing isolations as required.
- Demonstrate and improve knowledge and understanding of P&ID.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Skills and other Requirements:
- Attention to safety
- Industrial equipment Knowledge
- The ability to work in shifts and a standing position
- Time management
- Address Khabat Thermal Power Plant-Khabat USD Month
- Job Reference FO/S-KTPP/AUG/22