PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF ROLE
Outdoor Parts Sales Executive is to find and supply spare parts for automobiles, mechanical equipment, electronics, and other consumer products for the safe and profitable operation of the dealership or retail store.
- Visits assigned customers.
- Prospects for new customers.
- Communicates parts orders to counter people.
- Advises whether status is stock or emergency.
- Checks with customers to ensure that delivery date of non-stock items is acceptable before ordering.
- Reviews any special orders with the parts manager and obtains his/her approval.
- Obtains parts manager’s approval for any special pricing.
- Advises counter-person on delivery instructions.
- Follows up on parts orders to ensure that customers have been served properly.
- Coordinates service sales with service salespeople.
- Turns in completed call reports, time sheets and expense reports.
- Updates customer records to reflect changes to customers’ names, addresses etc.
- Adds new customers to appropriate mailing lists.
- Attends training seminars when possible.
- Acts as a public relations liaison for the dealership.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Fluency in Arabic & English is required.
- Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form
- Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
- Should have good written and oral communication skills.
- Other skills required are related to problem solving, entering, and verifying data, knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment.
- Must have excellent MS Excel proficiency.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Address Baghdad
- How to apply Interested candidates to send their CVs to [email protected] with subject line "Outdoor Parts Sales"
- Job Reference Outdoor Parts Sales