Vara Company is seeking for (Field Sales Specialist) with a great analytical mind to join our team in Basra Branch to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
Job title: Field Sales Specialist
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Hours: Working Time Based on Company Policy
Location: Vara Company / Basra Branch
Key responsibilities & duties
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Traveling within an assigned sales territory to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Meets with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge.
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
- Makes sales appointments with clients and follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with product.
- Meets with retail associates to help them effectively sell products.
- Finds new target markets and penetrates them to drive sales and discovers how to market products to new users.
- Discovers target markets and advantages of other companies.
- Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge.
- Conducts customers visits, makes reports, sends reports to sales managers on weekly bases.
- Identifying and targeting potential customers and building and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
Work experience & skills
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering, marketing, business administration, communications, or relevant field.
- Proven outside sales experience.
- English and Arabic required
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of three-year experience working in organizations or companies.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work under different circumstances
- Ability to work with other team members
- How to apply How to Apply All Interested candidates must submit an updated CV, cover letter and three professional references. Send application to: email@example.com. Please put (Field Sales Specialist) in the Subject line. Application deadline: September 20, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. . Only short-listed applicants will be invited to interview
- Job Reference Field Sales Specialist- 923