Field Service Engineer – Instrumentation & Controls (Mark VIe/Mark VI/ Mark V)
Would you like to be part of our Turbomachinery Process Solutions Product Line?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Turbomachinery Product Line!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion entrepreneurial culture to unlock our full potential by bringing energy to the world.
Partner with the best
As a Field Service Engineer – Instrumentation & Control, you will be coordinating and overseeing work at the field site, providing quality service to the customer. In addition, your Job role may include providing the planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment
As a Field Service Engineer – Control & Instrumentation, You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all in-field activities are carried out safely complying with company Health Safety and environmental guidelines and procedures
- Providing advice, and support to clients and craft labour in the installation, commissioning, and maintenance of company equipment
- Assisting start-up Engineer during the commissioning phase ensuring proper and safe operation of the machine.
- Performing minor/major maintenance of equipment following the TPS Service Site Quality Check Lists and procedures
- Acting as primary contact to work with the Customer and Site Team to coordinate activities on the Site
- Providing limited troubleshooting on the equipment under maintenance and/or installation in the Field.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 4-8 years of Engineering /Full-time Diploma or equivalent business experience
- Have working experience in Instrumentation and Control systems Like Mark VIe / Mark VI or Mark V.
- Have excellent Functional / Technical, Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Teamwork Skills
- Have prior experience in Installation and/or Maintenance activities of Rotating equipment in the Field at Customer Sites.
- Have industry experience and TPS product line training.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is working with our customer’s on-site locations. When assignments are complete, you will be on a rest period operating from home before you take on your next projects. The company shall ensure a work-life balance for the individual.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.