Scope of Work
The part-time Field Support Consultant will work closely with the IMP team, under the oversight of the IMP Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP), to provide quality assurance support for data collection tasks related to IMP’s TPM work. This will include accompanying IMP’s local partner data collection staff, overseeing adherence to data collection protocols, conducting data collection and assigned water quality tests as requested. The Field Support Consultant will ideally be based in Baghdad and will travel as assigned every 4-6 weeks to Anbar, Diyala, and southern Salah Al-Din governorates.
Terms of Reference
- Support TPM field data collection activities across Iraq in consultation with the DCOP.
- Oversee the quality and adherence to protocols of subcontractor teams of field monitors across multiple site visits every 4-6 weeks. Ensure proper coordination of field assignments and deployments, including communication with BHA Partners and security protocols for daily field movements are followed onsite or remotely.
- Coordinate site visits closely with implementing partners (IPs) and work with local authorities to obtain site access.
- Support IMP knowledge management activities, as requested by the M&E Specialist, including the site visit database.
- Provide first-level data quality assurance, including assessing data for quality, strength, and completeness.
- Conduct call backs, back-checks, and reviews of collected data whenever needed, to ensure quality and reliability.
- Verify that field level TPM data are collected per IMP data collection protocols and guidance.
- Help the field data team identify gaps and lessons learned in data collection approaches.
- Report any concerns related to data quality to the DCOP.
- Coordinate with IMP’s Reports and Data Quality Coordinator and M&E Specialist to support data analysis and report drafting as required.
- Other tasks as directed by the DCOP or M&E Specialist.
Your Experience and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, international affairs, social science, data science, computer science, or a related field is required.
- Minimum of three years conducting quantitative and qualitative field data collection and overseeing field data collection teams, preferably for monitoring and evaluating NGO or donor programs, is required. Five years of experience in a similar field is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience conducting data cleaning, analysis, and reporting using quantitative and qualitative data is required.
- Experience conducting and overseeing data cleaning for quantitative and qualitative data.
- Experience providing technical support and field data collection to third party monitoring projects, M&E support projects, and/or large-scale evaluations, strongly preferred.
- Experience working on USAID-funded programs is desirable.
- Experience training field data collection for quantitative surveys, structured observations, qualitative interviews, and focus group discussions, strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience supervising junior- to mid-level staff as well as subcontractors and/or partners.
- Exceptional analytic and interpersonal skills is required.
- Strong attention to detail and local context analysis.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic are required.
- Salary Offer N/A USD N/A Month
- How to apply How to apply If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form at https://tinyurl.com/applyIMP and attach a CV and Cover Letter, explaining why you are suitable for and want the role. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. The closing date for applications is 10th March 2023.However, we will review candidates on a rolling basis and the vacancy may be filled before this deadline. We encourage early applications. Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Integrity is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, marital or parental status. We will respect your confidentiality and abide by data protection laws.
- Job Reference N/A
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs