We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 93,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.
- Responsible for Performing well testing, wireline and slickline monitoring the operation safe and data quality. Cooperate with the dynamic group to adjust production in a timely manner.
- Responsible for analyzing of complicated conditions encountered in well- testing, wire-line and slick-line dynamic monitoring operation.
- Qualify the field work personnel/equipment HSE & operation performance, review the formation or fluid data, well operation report.
- Responsible for compile and control well dynamic analysis report, and monthly, quarterly and annual dynamic surveillance report, then in the archives.
- Must be Iraqi National
- At least 10+ years’ None-rig testing and monitoring engineer experience in oil and gas production.
- Certificate, China Registered Safety Engineer or equivalent.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Good communication of English orally and writing.
- Proficient in office software.
- Basic knowledge in Geology, reservoir and logging.
- To be healthy both on physical and mental.
- Work in filed frequently.
Please fill out and send your CV with below CV Format in Word document.
|Date of birth:|
|Language level:||1、 2、|
|Areas where worked|
|COMPANIES worked for|
- Address Iraq, Wasit - Al - Kut USD Month
- How to apply Please send your CV to SGS Iraq HR email: [email protected] Please indicate the code of the position (L10) in the Subject line. CVs without the subject line "L-10" will not be considered. Links to CVs will not be taken into consideration. The deadline will be the 26th of June 2022 at 5:00 PM (Iraq time). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. * Note:- please send your national ID, certificates attached in the application email as well. CV's without the format mentioned above with word document will not be considered.