FIN/ HR ASSISTANT 80%
Place of work: Sinuni MSF offices next to Sinuni General Hospital – admin Department
Deadline for application 15-07-2021
Main purpose of the job:
Execute administrative tasks and do follow up of project accountancy, according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources..
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the Administrator Manager, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update Social security Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF’s interests.
- Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Assist the administration manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity.
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
- Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested by the Administration Manager.
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from the Administration Manager and/or the Accounting Manager (ACMA).
- Support the Administration Manager in translating documents into local language. Assists the Administration Manager in meetings upon request.
- Carrying out all accounting tasks and activities, classifying, preparing and filing of all accounting pieces in accounting software, in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Manage movements between projects and coordination and ensuring that accomodation is reserved for incoming staff
- Ensure accuracy of accounting, with daily encoding, respecting internal controls, good cashbook and advance management and that deadlines are met with coordination; UniField Chart of Accounts, Advance Requestors list, Standard description and Cash opening hours
- Any other administrative task delegated by the Project Finance Manager
Specific requirements for the role:
|Education||Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma.|
|Experience||• Essential previous working experience of at least 2 years in relevant jobs.
• Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
• Previous supervisory experience and/or team management
|Competencies (knowledge, skills and abilities)||Professional Competencies:
· Results, Teamwork, Flexibility, Commitment and Stress Management
What we offer:
- Work opportunity paid in accordance with MSF salary grid (level 06)
- 80% employment contract
- The chance to gain professional development and to develop (career path, training, etc.) within the organisation.
- The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and working with those most in need.
- Address Sinuni - MSF Office
- Salary Offer MSF Salary Grid, Level 6 - 80%
- How to apply How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit their complete application file (CV + motivation letter + references + ID card + Diploma) In the CV box at the entrance of the Sinuni General Hospital or in MSFCH Sinuni CV box. Or by email [email protected] Please indicate “FIN/ HR ASSISTANT” on the envelope or as email subject. We recommend all applicants to write a cover letter containing an introduction of yourself, explaining why you are applying for the position, and explaining why you think you are suitable for the position. ENGLISH CV ONLY Only suitable candidates will be contacted. You application will not be returned to you at any stage of the recruitment process We may take down this vacancy in case we’ve reached the required number of applications