Baghdad Tourism Island is seeking an experienced Finance and Human Resources Manager who is looking for an opportunity to lead and develop a company’s finance, and human resources and office operations. This position will be an active and participative member of the leadership team and reports to the Executive Director.
- Develop various financial forecasts, modeling, and long-term planning activities.
- Maintain and oversee the day-to-day financial and accounting operations of our company.
- Oversee cash flow management through projections of cash receipts and cash disbursements, maintaining adequate cash balances to meet financial obligations.
- Assure appropriate resources for project spending needs, and monitoring expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budget.
- Ensure payroll reports and tax filings are prepared and filed on a timely basis.
- Prepare the financial section of the annual report.
Human Resources Management:
- Recruitment: job posting, interviews, job offering etc.
- Oversee staff leaves and ensure compliance with local labour law.
- Provide advice to Executive Director on staff pay and allowances ensuring expenditure remains within budget allocation.
- Handle general HR enquiries and provide support/advice to company staff.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field is preferable
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar job
- Professional qualification or related experience
- Budget management and forecasting experience
- Strong multitasking, organizational, analytical and time management skills, with excellent attention to details
- IT competency (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Address Baghdad, Iraq
- How to apply Qualified Candidates should submit their CVs (PDF or Word) to [email protected] with Finance and Human Resources Manager in the subject line of the email.