– Qualifications & Preferred Skills :-
• Experience in Companies is preferred;
• One year experience in Admin/ Finance.
• College/ Bachelor degree preferred;
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel);
• Ability to work efficiently, under pressure and adapt to difficult conditions.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
• Commitment and flexibility;
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong organizational and planning skills;
• Good in Turkish, Kurdish and Arabic is a plus
• Turkish is plus
– Duties & Responsibilities:
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
• Treat sensitive information confidentially and with discretion.
• Perform day to day bookkeeping and accounting;
• Preparation of Bank and Cash Reconciliations of bank and cash accounts in relevant field office
• Create, send, and follow up on invoices;
• Prepare and monitor invoices, process payments;
• Ensuring that complete and accurate accounting records for all transactions are maintained, and accounting software is updated and reviewed in a timely manner;
• Completing support document of payments;
• Preparing vouchers and ensure signatures are collected in line with AN finance department procedure;
• Scanning and uploading vouchers into online system;
• Maintains appropriate filing of financial records, and ensures proper backup of all files;
• Archive vouchers and finance documents in the dedicated folders.
• Support and follow-up contractual engagements (rental, vehicles)
• Managing records and receipts of relevant field office payments and advances;
• Processing advances and payments for Erbil office and field offices;
• Preparation of Tax quarter reports/payments and annual reconciliations of Tax for KRI;
• Coordinate and process salaries and cash for work payments under the scope of Senior finance officer;
• Adhere to arche noVa’s and donors’ policies and procedures;
• Support the internal and/or external audit preparations as required;
• Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.;
• Participate in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports for different stakeholders.
• Update cash books/bank books of Erbil Office;
• Monitoring arche noVa bank accounts in Erbil.
• Assist Senior Finance Officer and executives with projects and tasks when required;
• Perform any additional duties within the scope of the Finance Departments’ requirements, which may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Address Zakho USD Month
- How to apply Please send CVs : [email protected] Subject: Finance Assistant