Firm: Stars Orbit Consultants and Management Development
Name of the position: Finance Assistant
Duty Station: Erbil, Iraq
Start Date: TBD
Stars Orbit Consultants and Management Development Ltd (SOC) is seeking a Finance Assistant to support its day-to-day transactions, including expenses, payroll. Qualified candidates must have background in accounting and are experienced in processing payments, maintaining cost reports, and managing invoices.
1. Academic Qualification and Work Experience:
– University Degree in Accounting and Finance.
– 1-3 years of relevant finance experience is required.
– Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems.
– Experience in the social security and personal income tax of KRG.
– Experience in (adjusting entry, Debtors, Creditors and invoicing).
– Fluency in Arabic and Excellent command of English are required.
2. Technical Expertise:
– Understands the main processes and methods of work regarding financial resources management.
– Possesses basic knowledge of organizational policies and procedures related to financial resources management and applies them consistently in work tasks.
– Strives to keep job knowledge up to date through self-directed study and other means of learning.
– Demonstrates good knowledge of information technology and applies it in work assignments.
– Promoting Organizational Change and Development.
- How to apply Please submit your CV to [email protected] Please write (Finance Assistant / Erbil) in the subject of the email.