Job Function/ Description:
- Review and checking all spreadsheets sent by fields- Iraq/Erbil in to ensure mathematical accuracy, accuracy of codes used and is in accordance policies and procedures.
- Review vouchers paid from Erbil – primarily contract/PO/subawards, but also logistic vouchers for Erbil and Dohuk
- Assist Finance Department with any research and reporting projects.
- Primary responsibility for liaison with logistics/procurement.
- Scan office vouchers and supporting document.
- Operates computer to enter data into spreadsheet and/or database;
- Operates office equipment such as photocopier, scanner, and calculator;
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Make timely disbursements of cash for casual staff salary payments.
- Work closely with the finance officer to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters.
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements
- Assist with the annual audit
- Archiving the finance documents
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals;
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
Required Education & Experience and Skills:
- University degree is required
- 1 year experience in finance support.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi ethics environment.
- Good usage of computers and office software package.
- Good in English, Kurdish and Arabic
Blumont is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We give priority to the candidates who are meeting the requirements of the position. Due to the large volume of Applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants, therefore, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Blumont will review the applications on rolling basis and may close the advertisement before the deadline if the ideal candidate was found. One or more similar/different positions maybe filled in this recruitment activity depending on the applicants’ qualifications.
- How to apply Interested qualified candidates are requested to apply through Blumon website below before 29th November 2020.