- Managing Hawala and Bank transaction, follow up with banks and Hawala offices for interbank fund movement, coordinating with Banks for routine daily matters, coordinate with banks for all foreign currency payments, within and outside country, and negotiation for exchange rates
- Coordinate with FSC for Bank recon and related issues
- Employee vendors form verification and payment
- Responsible for salesforce archive
- Preparing reports (Cash flow, payment list), prepare Cash flows and reporting to senior mgmt., prepare, and share daily fund position with mgmt. GO weekly treasury report submission via EPM package
- Interest calculation of loans, and calculation of bank commissions of routine transitions
- Supporting for insurance claim filining, and following up for claims
- Following suppliers to get the invoices and scanning. Managing AP for Spare part, quality, Marketing and projects vendor
- CAPEX spending report
- Following payment proposal
- Calculation of provisions for monthly financial closing
- Support for timely and accurate monthly closing Responsible for archive of all financial document, agreements, contract, guarantees,
- System RFA for write-off (inventory, receivable, or fixed assets)
- 2-4 years of experience in the same field
- Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting, any related degree.
- Advanced English Language is required.
- Understanding of ERP from financial point of view
- IFRS and IAS
- Local Tax and other financial laws
- Understanding of Sales force system and Asset management
- Understanding of local banking laws and regulation
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color national or social origin ethnicity, religion, age pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.