Reporting to: Finance Manager
1. Assist in financial statements on a monthly and quarterly basis as an assignment on a time-to-time basis.
2. Review a monthly report timely and accurately of a business assignment. To Develop reporting procedures that are clearly defined and updated to reflect the business needs currently and in the future.
3. Preparation of Cash flow forecast of business assignment to Treasury by monthly
4. Monitor and control business performance by comparison of actual results versus budget continuously.
5. Assist in doing annual budget & monthly financial forecast and cash flow forecast, which will involve collecting information from the business assignment.
6. Provide business analysis support following management requirements.
7. To ensure budgetary analysis and presentation be prepared on a timely basis
8. Complete projects and other assignments by working in collaboration with key stakeholders, team members, colleagues, clerical staff, etc., and follow up on results.
9. Data analysis using internal tools
10. Summarizing data in Excel spreadsheets and reconciling it to other system records
1. Strong command of spoken and written English and computer literacy
2. Be self-motivated, a strong team player, and enable to work under pressure and coordinate work
3. At least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance.
4. At least 2-3 years in accounting / financial managing reports to management.
- Address 5th Floor, Erbil Media City
- Salary Offer Salary Scale
- How to apply Applicants may send their resume to “[email protected]” with the subject line “finance coordinator”