- Support in Designing effective budget models for departments and the entire company
- Support in analyzing financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures, and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period
- Financial support in profitable expansion of product and package portfolio. Review NPD business case on product pricing, discounts, and profitability. Lead rationalization of loss-making SKUs highlighting the areas for improvement
- Contribute in cost optimization, capacity planning, SC Capex and MOH Planning
- Lead investment appraisal process to ensure value for money in the investment of funds and resources in new projects and new products.
- Run Competitive Value Chains, Shadow Costing of their products etc., and Industry Benchmarking.
- Evaluate new business initiatives, and opportunities, and extends Project lead support for Finance representation
- Collaborate with treasury for allocations of funds to support expansion and efficiency objectives. Decision-making support to the Investment appraisal committee.
- Partner with procurement team for Hedging and Forward Covers Evaluations for Key Ticket Commodities, analysis of period-based Supply Chain performance vs. Plan
- Managing packs-wise and SKU-wise, region-wise promotion budget and actual expense with coordination with the Sales team
- Work with the Operational team to develop ways of working to measure and monitor the customer’s performance per CCI Standards and Ensure appropriate return on CCI investments at customers.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in related filed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Level in English, to communicate effectively
- Analytical skills
- Proficient with MsOffice especially MsExcel
- Knowledge of CCI Systems (SAP System, BOFC Reporting System)
- Ability to lead and manage cross-function teams
- Accounting and Financials Skillsd
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color, national or social origin, ethnicity, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.