We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager located in Erbil and who will be responsible for managing the financial health of the company in order to promote success and growth while maintaining legal financial practices. The duty typically includes financial planning to determine how to pay off liabilities and grow the business, reviewing financial documents and collaborating with other departments to achieve monetary goals.
- Study the financial transactions made by the divisions and prepare financial reports based on the available data.
- Mediate between the organization, employees, stakeholders, shareholders and investors on financial issues for amicable resolution of differences.
- Prepare and submit monthly financial reports to the Managing Partner.
- Perform internal financial audits on a regular basis
- Liaise with banks, auditors, and suppliers.
- Provide inputs to senior management while planning the budgets.
- Monitor and control the execution of the budget revenue and expenditure.
- Prepare financial studies related to the incoming projects and plans
- Control the trade margins and application of pricing structures
- Understanding and analyses of stock movement
Requirements and skills
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or related major (essential)
- 10 years of work experience as a Finance Manager (essential).
- Meticulous attention to detail with very high organizational skills.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Team player with a high level of self-motivation in a busy working environment
- Willing to relocate in Iraq or already residing in the country
- How to apply To apply, kindly send your resume with the job title to [email protected]