Dar Kurd is looking to hire a talented and ambitious candidate to its team in the following position: Finance Officer
The job of the Finance Officer is a fulltime, salaried position that will oversee the needs of Dar Kurd projects in the Kurdistan. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Finance Manager who will be responsible for the following tasks; Coordinating and executing financial transactions and activities, managing and preparing financial accounts, developing and monitoring budgets, providing financial guidance and recommendations to support management in their decision- making processes.
- Establish a proper accounting system which is effective, efficient and fit for the purposes of company’s business needs.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and present it to General Manager for pre-approval process.
- Prepare and implement petty cash system.
- After preparing and implementing all the processes of the department, look for automation solutions to automate most of the processes.
- Oversee the whole operations and performance of the department.
- Act as controlling manager for company’s expenses and bills.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Speaks Kurdish and English, Arabic is a plus.
- Advanced MS office, including experience in ERP Systems, Ameen System or SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Continuous follow-up closing all the stuck payments from clients.
- Address Empire Business Towers, T3-11-1, Erbil, Iraq
- How to apply *If you are interested in this position and meet the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly submit your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure that the subject of email is “Finance Officer”