|Location Manager (1RO)
International Finance Manager (2RO)
Provide day-to-day financial work of the HALO Iraq programme location office in Salah Aldin, Beiji.
Cash and Bank
· Maintain the adequate cash level in the Finance safe of the HALO Iraq programme in Salah Aldin- Beiji.
· Receive cash from banks on a need basis and to ensure safeguarding cash in transit.
· Processing the payments upon checking the invoices /receipts with the supporting documents in line with the HALO internal rules and regulations.
· Executing the cash count periodically (COB each Thursday and end of the month), reconciling the balance against the cash records.
· Prepare the monthly cash request with support from the Location Manager and submit it to the IFM based on the deadlines agreed upon.
· Perform the monthly Bank reconciliation of the Location bank account/s.
· Post all financial transactions on HALO’s accounting system (Oracle NetSuite) and ensure supporting pieces of evidence (receipts, invoices, etc) are uploaded.
· Print out, sign, and archive all vouchers in specified files.
· Updating the OVs and reconciling them each month.
· Archiving all financial documents related to the finance in OneDrive.
· Assist the Finance Manager in calculating the PIT in line with the local rules and regulations.
· Deposit the SSD monthly basis and liaise with the Finance Manager in the Baghdad office to get SSD clearance annually.
· Review Purchase Requests (PR) arising from procurement activities and archiving them as required.
· Support to IFM for project and statutory audit.
· Keep a track record of monthly payments and recharge schedules such as premises rent, telephone, etc., and post them regularly.
· In coordination with Finance staff in the Baghdad office, arrange to provide payslips for all staff in the locations.
· Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
· Work within the framework of HALO’s core values and standards.
· Ensure familiarity with and adhere to all HALO policies and procedures.
· Undertake the role in a manner appropriate to the cultural context and within the local legal framework.
· Understand and uphold the standards outlined in HALO’s safeguarding policy, acting with due care and attention to safeguard the well‐being of anyone that comes into contact with HALO’s work and reporting concerns if they arise.
· Discharge duties and responsibilities under HALO’s health and safety procedures.
· Carry out any other duties as directed to meet programme standards and operational requirements.
This is a non‐contractual document that can be varied from time to time as circumstances dictate. The
job description is intended to summarise the main duties and responsibilities of the post: this is not
intended to be a full and exhaustive list of tasks. All HALO staff are expected to demonstrate flexibility
and willingness to perform appropriate tasks when required to do so.
|Qualifications & Skills:
|· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
· 3 to 5 years of experience in Finance/Accounting
· Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Address Beiji
- Salary Offer Based on Experience and Skills USD Based on Experience and Skills Month
- How to apply CVs must be sent in a PDF format to [email protected] The subject of the e-mail please should be exactly "Finance Officer-HT-24-002" so your C.V can be filtered. Links to C.Vs will not be accepted. THE HALO Trust is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We strive to develop and maintain a culture that honors the perspectives and identities of our employees, our communities and those impacted by our work. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.