The Finance Admin Officer is responsible for the proper technical performance of accounting-financial activities of the mission and its projects. In this context, he/she ensures the correct and effective management of financial resources, in accordance with the Organization procedures and the Country Finance Officer’s/Deputy CFO and Regional Finance Officer’s directions.
Accounting and administration of funds:
- Transaction Booking in PN (Prima Nota) and the NGO’s accounting System (NPW)
- Budget availability control
- Support the CFO in the Shared costs/indirect costs proper allocation on Budgets
- Support in budgeting preparation and budget revisions
- Prepare the monthly cash reconciliation
- To ensure compliance with INTERSOS and donors procedures
- To coordinate and ensure proper administrative filing and archive according to INTERSOS procedures managing and supervising the Admin Finance Assistant/Archivist. Preparation for internal and external auditing.
- To ensure correct budget processing, checking conformity and consistency of expense items, as well as accordance with procedures in force
- To verify that the procurement procedure documentation is conform to INTERSOS and donor’s rules
Execution of goods, works and services procurement:
- Commitment and finance verification of expenditures/procurement
- To verify that the expenditures and commitments in procurement are in line with budget availability and current level of spent (IMP)
- To support in the payment of salaries trough bank transfer
- Supervise and control the correct payments of taxes, SI and other staff insurances.
- Undertake other duties as requested by the Head of Mission, CFO, Deputy CFO, or Regional Finance Officer.
- Address Erbil
- How to apply For application, please click on "APPLY NOW". Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Your resume must be uploaded in PDF format. INTERSOS is reviewing application on a rolling basis, the vacancy might be filled before the closing date