Position: Finance Specialist
Reporting To: Finance Manager
Duty Station: Erbil branch office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Monitoring IQD movement on daily basis.
- Reporting IQD cash flows on daily basis.
- Preparing IQD transfer applications based on the bank balances.
- Filling IQD remittance supporting documents.
- Submission of original documents to bank on daily basis.
- Continuous follow up and arrangement of swift copies from bank.
- Follow up with dealers regarding IQD deposits and tracking on receivables.
- Follow up with PR’s from the departments where IQD payables are possibles.
- Support Petty Cash payments.
- Gathering market data from banks, currency exchangers, and local markets to gain insight into the actual on-ground situation.
- Recognize instances of fluctuating bank charges, while simultaneously engaging in negotiations with banks to lower the costs associated with remittance.
- Ascertain the distinct domestic transfer fees for IQD and USD transactions on a regular schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting.
- At least 2 years in a similar role.
- Fluency in English, Arabic, and Kurdish.
- Proficiency on Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, ..etc.)
- Iraqi nationality.
- Strong Organization Skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Cash handling skills.
- Ability to be maintain productivity when under pressure.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality, discretion, and sensitive information.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Problem solving skills.